Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
I serve these as a main dish with green salad. Yummy!
- 4 large potatoes, baked
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and put pulp in a large bowl.
- Put pulp and shells aside.
- Over medium-high heat, melt butter in a skillet.
- Sauté ham, onion, and garlic until onion is tender.
- With a fork or potato masher, mash potato pulp.
- Add in ham mixture, sour cream, salt and pepper to taste; stir to mix.
- Stuff shells with potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place potatoes in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.