Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This appetizer ham and cheese roll includes a mustard-poppyseed sauce. Number of servings depends on usage.
- Slice top half off rolls while rolls are still attached to each other.
- Set aside top half.
- Layer bottom half with ham, then with cheese, covering to edges.
- Replace top half and place on cutting board.
- Using sharp knife, slice down through individual rolls.
- Place in glass baking just large enough to hold both packages without crowding together.
- Melt the stick of margarine in saucepan; add poppy seed, Worcestershire sauce, prepared mustard, and onion flakes.
- Stir and pour over top of rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.