1/1 Photo of Ham and Cheese Crescent Spirals
This is one of my forgotten recipes that I just recalled when looking for appetizer recipes. These make great bite-size snacks or appetizers. Recipe can easily be cut in half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a nonstick surface or wax paper, unroll each tube of crescent dough. Seperate each 8-oz tube into 2 large rectangles (you'll have 4 total).
- 2Seal the perforations very well and spread out dough just a bit.
- 3In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese sour cream and mustard. Stir in the scallions, ham, cheese and garlic powder; mix well.
- 4Spread each rectangle with one-fourth of the cream cheese mixture. Spread it thin and leave 1/2" on the sides.
- 5Roll up the rectangles jelly-roll style.
- 6Wrap each roll in wax paper and place in the freezer for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 8Unwrap rolls and cut into about 1/2" slices.
- 9Place slices on a nonstick or lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- 10After baking, allow to cool for 3 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
- 11Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Crescent Spirals
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 149.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls