Recipe by zoe,owen,andliams mommy
Easy dinner or lunch. Serve with tomato soup.
Top Review by megs_
Just like the other reviewer - SO easy, so delish! I used reduced fat crescent rolls and reduced fat colby monterray cheese and they were scrumptious. Served with tomato soup as suggested. Only complaint was I burned my tongue being too impatient to try them! Haha. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 slices cooked ham (thin slices)
- 4 slices swiss cheese (thin slices)
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. On ungreased cookie sheet, press or roll each to form 7x5-inch rectangle.
- Place one ham slice and one cheese slice on each rectangle. For each rectangle, fold dough in half over filling; press edges firmly to seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.