Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Passed down to me from my grandma, a perfect for a lunchtime sandwich or a pregame snack...no eating utensils necessary. You can also subsitute turkey and cranberry sauce or mixed veggies for the ham and mustard.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll cresent roll dough on an ungreased baking pan. Press seems of dough together to make one solid sheet.
- Spread mustard on dough, layer on the ham then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bring the longs sides of the dough over the filling and pinch the seam together to seal into one long loaf.
- Brush loaf with beaten egg and top with sesame seeds.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until bread is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, then cut diagonally and serve.