Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great recipe to use up some leftover ham from easter!
- 1 (14 ounce) can olives, drained
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced or 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- salt and black pepper
- Cook macaroni in salted water, drain.
- Saute onions, bell pepper, mushroom in butter for five minutes.
- Transfer cooked onion mix, drained macaroni,olives, sour cream cubed ham, grated cheddar cheese, salt and pepper in a large casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
i did a simpler verson as huby doesn't like peppers and he loves it. considering he hated pasta not so long ago