Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my daughter's favorite dessert! Preparation time does not include cooling or letting the jello thicken.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 30 marshmallows
- 1⁄2 pint cream, whipped
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 2⁄3 cup milk, hot
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 lb frozen strawberries
- Mix crust ingredients together with a pastry blender. Pat into the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees and cool completely.
- Melt marshmellows in milk, LET COOL. (Must cool completely!) . Fold in whipped cream and spread over cooled crust. Chill until set.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in frozen strawberries and chill until it begins to thicken. Spread carefully over marshmellow layer.
- Chill well before serving.
- HINT: Do jello first so it can be thickening while you do the other steps.
Wow this is a winner, easy to put together and oh sooooo good. When our strawberries are in season I use them.