Halmoni's Strawberry Dessert
- Mix crust ingredients together with a pastry blender. Pat into the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees and cool completely.
- Melt marshmellows in milk, LET COOL. (Must cool completely!) . Fold in whipped cream and spread over cooled crust. Chill until set.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in frozen strawberries and chill until it begins to thicken. Spread carefully over marshmellow layer.
- Chill well before serving.
- HINT: Do jello first so it can be thickening while you do the other steps.