Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Pillsbury Halloween 2005, this is super simple and bound to please any wee one. I'm sure that any favorite soup will work well.
- 1 3⁄4 ounces slice American cheese
- 1 (19 ounce) canhearty tomato soup (Progresso Vegetable Classics)
- With cookie cutter or knife, cut cheese into desired Halloween shape.
- Set cheese aside.
- In 1-quart saucepan, cook soup over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- Top individual servings of soup with cheese cutout and remaining cheese slice.
- Makes: 2 servings (1 cup each).