Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
This is a Halloween recipe for the brownies, just dont use the Halloween colored morsels for anytime of year.
- 19 1⁄2-21 ounces fudge brownie mix, without morsels or swirls (13 x 9-inch size)
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 10 ounces Nestle Toll House halloween shapes and morsels (use regular morsels if you dont want them for Halloween)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- PREPARE brownie mix with eggs, oil and water according to package directions.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE according to package directions; do not overbake.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows, Shapes& Morsels and nuts over brownie while still hot out of oven.
- Press down lightly.
- Return to oven for 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows just begin to melt.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares using a knife dipped in hot water.