Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very forgiving recipe, great for getting rid of some of that left over halloween candy. You can substitute out some of the candy for other kinds.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt into bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium, cream butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- With the mixer on low, beat in egg and vanilla.
- Beat in flour mixture a little at a time until a soft dough forms.
- Combine rasins, peanuts and reese's in a medium bowl.
- Gently fold in half of the candy mixture, being careful not to break up the candy pieces.
- Drop onto ungreased baking sheets, about 2" apart by heaping teaspoons.
- Sprinkle the tops of the dough balls with the remaining candy mixture, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake cookies until lightly golden, 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire racks.