This is a very forgiving recipe, great for getting rid of some of that left over halloween candy. You can substitute out some of the candy for other kinds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Sift together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt into bowl and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium, cream butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- 4With the mixer on low, beat in egg and vanilla.
- 5Beat in flour mixture a little at a time until a soft dough forms.
- 6Combine rasins, peanuts and reese's in a medium bowl.
- 7Gently fold in half of the candy mixture, being careful not to break up the candy pieces.
- 8Drop onto ungreased baking sheets, about 2" apart by heaping teaspoons.
- 9Sprinkle the tops of the dough balls with the remaining candy mixture, pressing lightly to adhere.
- 10Bake cookies until lightly golden, 10-12 minutes.
- 11Cool completely on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Leftovers Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1066 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: