Recipe by Oolala
This is from a supermarket recipe card. I love how easy this is!
Top Review by carole in orlando
This is an elegant recipe! I love the glaze as it is very versatile. It can be used on pork or chicken with delicious results. I had mahi mahi and that's what I used as the fish and it was very good. I imagine any fish would taste great with the glaze. I will try salmon the next time. Thanks, Carole in Orlando
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut fillets
- 1 (18 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons orange rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place fish in a lightly sprayed (with cooking oil) shallow baking dish and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat stir together apricot preserves, garlic, orange peel, rosemary, salt and pepper until heated.
- Pour mixture over the fish and bake for 15 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.