- 4 halibut fillets, 1 inch thick (or sea bass fillets)
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Gewurztraminer wine or 1 cup other fairly sweet white wine
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle cayenne over fillets.
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat, add halibut and cook for 5 minutes.
- Carefully turn fish over and add remaining ingredients, except the butter.
- Cook for a further 5-7 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Remove fish from pan and cover with foil.
- Increase heat to high and cook sauce until it is slightly thickened.
- Stir in butter until melted, pour over fish and serve immediately.