Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
All I gotta say is yum! Found this on the food network...
Make and share this Hackney's Inside-Out Burger recipe from Food.com.
- Special tools: 1 round mold (lid to a peanut butter jar or other round container recommended) and 1 sheet plastic wrap
- Divide ground beef into approximately 2 equal portions. Set aside.
- Line round mold with plastic wrap. Pat half of the ground beef into the round mold.
- Layer with cheese and bacon, being careful not to go too close to the edges.
- Cover with other half of the ground beef. Press down edges of ground beef together to seal.
- Remove pattie from mold and pan fry over medium heat in 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Serve plain or on a bun.
These are delicious! Such a nice alternative to an ordinary burger. Thanks for sharing!