1/2 Photos of Hackney's Inside-Out Burger
All I gotta say is yum! Found this on the food network...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Special tools: 1 round mold (lid to a peanut butter jar or other round container recommended) and 1 sheet plastic wrap
- 2Divide ground beef into approximately 2 equal portions. Set aside.
- 3Line round mold with plastic wrap. Pat half of the ground beef into the round mold.
- 4Layer with cheese and bacon, being careful not to go too close to the edges.
- 5Cover with other half of the ground beef. Press down edges of ground beef together to seal.
- 6Remove pattie from mold and pan fry over medium heat in 2 tablespoons of oil.
- 7Serve plain or on a bun.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hackney's Inside-Out Burger
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1002.9
- Calories from Fat 749
- Total Fat 83.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 215.2 mg
- Sodium 980.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 59.7 g