1/1 Photo of Guilt Free Guacamole ( Asparagus )
I could eat tons of this, and I do. You can also use canned asparagus, but this is amazing with the fresh (and yes, more expensive) stuff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pan (preferably non-stick), combine the asparagus with 1/2 cup of water and bring it to a boil.
- 2Reduce the heat and simmer, until the asparagus is tender but crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 3Drain and run under cold water to cool and stop the cooking process.
- 4In a food processor, blitz the asparagus, salsa, cilantro and garlic.
- 5Add the scallions, and pulse several times until chunky/smooth (as you prefer).
- 6Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 7Refrigerate, covered, until chilled, about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt Free Guacamole ( Asparagus )
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 139.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g