Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One day I felt lazy but I wanted some guac so I skipped the chopping and made this! Hope you enjoy it on a lazy day!!! By the way,,,,this is spicy!
- 2 avocados, peeled and mashed with a fork
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with peppers, drained (I like the "hot" with habanero type or you can use another type Ro-tel if you don't want spicy)
- salt, to taste (Ro-tel has salt in it)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chipotle chile in adobo, sauce (if you have some on hand like I always do!) (optional)
- After you mash your avocados, squeeze the lemon juice all over and stir to really incorporate it (lemon keeps the avocados from turning so brown and it tastes great too!).
- Mix all of your ingredients in and stir well.
- Chill then serve with tortilla chips!
easy to find the ingredients. I have everything in home. Thanks and also it is very tasty