Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
I get raves over this version of guacamole!
- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Halve and pit the avocados; with a spoon scoop out flesh into a bowl. Mash the avocados with a fork, leaving them a bit chunky. Add the remaining ingredients, and fold everything gently together to mix. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap right on the surface of the guacomole so it doesn't brown and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Very nice! I enjoyed the taste of cilantro and cumin. I liked the red onion flavor too! Thanks! Made for the Secret Ingredient game.