Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Since I can't eat anything too hot, I developed this recipe, but if you like things on the hot side, you can add hot peppers or chopped chili peppers. If you have any questions e-mail me: AlanLeonetti@q.com
- 2 large avocados (peeled, seeded and diced)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (small diced)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons tomatoes, small diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (or granulated)
- In a small bowl, mash the avocados with the back of a fork until the avocados are somewhat mashed, but still chunky.
- Add all the other ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Just what I have been looking for. It will be a family favorite
Hey Alan! This is exactly the way I make my guacamole. I, too, cannot tolerate anything hot, so I usually end up making my own guacamole and salsa. Sometimes I add some finely diced onion to the mixture, and I like to peel and seed the tomate (personal preference). This recipe is definitely a winner. Thanks for posting! ~Manda