Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 small avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 large tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Serve over salad greens, as a dip, or a garnish with Mexican foods.
I have been using this recipe for 2 years, and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So simple and delicious! Have shared it with many people and everyone enjoys it!
I made this last night to go with our tacos. DD and I love this recipe. I really like the chili powder in this, I have never thought of this and its very good. I left our avacados a bit chunky as we like it that way......very good. Thank you for sharing this with us.
I have made this recipe several times over the past few years and love it. I use more avocados than it suggests though; last night I used 5. Other than that, the amount of ingredients pretty much stays the same. The one thing I do add is garlic powder. Since I just sprinkle in and taste, I cannot tell you how much. The chili powder is a very nice addition to the guacamole and adds another dimension. We love this and so have all our guests. Thanks for posting.