Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fresh, chunky and delicious guacamole from a blending of two traditions: American/Mexican and Spanish Tapas style.
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 slice lime
- place chopped tomato, onion and cilantro in a large bowl.
- add the salt and pepper.
- scoop out the meat of 3 large, ripe avocados.
- squirt the lime juice on the mixture.
- Using a potato masher, mash the ingredients to a creamy - yet chuncky consistency. Stir gently to mix the flavors. Enjoy!
- wrap in whole wheat flour tortillas for a great appetizer or sandwich wrap.
DH loved this quacamole!!! (so did I) I followed the instructions only adding a few minced jalapenos in for heat. Definately a keeper. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
I used a whole lime, but otherwise followed the recipe. I used this on layered nachos and we were happy diners. Made for Spring Pick a Chef 2013.
Great guacamole!!! All wonderful ingredients. Made for PAC Spring 2013.