Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Our family favourite guac. Makes a small batch for 2 - if doubling use 2-3 avocados and double all other ingredients. Serve with taco chips or on 1/4" slices of jicama for a great appetizer.
- Cut the avocado in 1/2 lengthwise around the pit.
- Separate, remove pit and while still in the shell score each half with a knife into small squares.
- Remove avocado from shell and place in a bowl.
- Add lime juice and salt and mash with a fork to desired consistency. I like to leave some small chunks.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
This was a really lovely flavoured guacamole...I used a few dashes of tabasco sauce instead of the cayenne. Great taste and a definite use again recipe.