Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I threw this together last night and was really pleased with the results.
Make and share this Ground Turkey Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- mix minced garlic salt and pepper into meat.
- roll into small balls and place on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- layer onions sliced thin.
- layer potatoes sliced thin.
- layer carrots and squash sliced thin.
- layer cheese slices or omit them
- cover evenly with diced tomatoes and sprinkle garlic and herb mix on top.
- cover and bake at 350 for one hour.
- uncover sprinkle on parmesan and recover cook another 30 minutes.
- let rest and serve!
This was different for us. I think I would leave out the potato next time, season the turkey a little more and brown the meatballs before baking the casserole. Thanks for posting the recipe.
I followed the recipe but replaced diced tomatoes with ROTEL spicy diced tomatoes and flavored with some Cajun seasoning. As a result, I really enjoyed the result and it was easy.