1 hr 25 mins
Chef #174941's Note:
An easy, cheap, and flexible week night dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (finely diced)
- 1 cup Minute Rice (not cooked)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (no water)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1Preheat oven to 375°C.
- 2Sauté onion, mushrooms and celery in butter over med high heat.
- 3Add green pepper and shredded carrot and cook until slightly softened.
- 4In casserole dish mix cans of soup, milk and rice.
- 5Add ground pork to sauté pan and brown.
- 6Once pork is cooked through add pork/onion/celery/carrot mixture to soup/rice mixture in casserole dish.
- 7Cook for 1 hour in oven at 375°C.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Pork Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.9
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 130.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 22.8 g