Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy, cheap, and flexible week night dinner.
Make and share this Ground Pork Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper (finely diced)
- 1 cup Minute Rice (not cooked)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (no water)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 lb ground pork
- Preheat oven to 375°C.
- Sauté onion, mushrooms and celery in butter over med high heat.
- Add green pepper and shredded carrot and cook until slightly softened.
- In casserole dish mix cans of soup, milk and rice.
- Add ground pork to sauté pan and brown.
- Once pork is cooked through add pork/onion/celery/carrot mixture to soup/rice mixture in casserole dish.
- Cook for 1 hour in oven at 375°C.