Prep 8 mins
Cook 35 mins
I like this recipe because it is a comfort food. It is fast,easy and healthy. My husband and I made this recipe up one night when I was late cooking supper. It is a great end of the day meal for everyone.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof your favorite noodles
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn (you can use both if you like) or 1 (15 ounce) can peas (you can use both if you like)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small red bell peppers (chopped) or 1 small green bell pepper (chopped)
- tony original creole seasoning, to taste (optional)
- Mix ground beef with onion and pepper.
- Add seasonings. Mix well.
- Brown ground beef in medium pot.
- No need to drain (beef should be lean).
- Add noodles.
- Add water just until noodles are covered.
- Bring to boil.
- Simmer between medium and high until noodles are cooked.
- Water should be boiled down by now.
- Simmer on high if water has not boiled down enough.
- Turn off heat and cover pot for 5 minutes before serving.
- Flavors will mix together.
- Stir and serve.