Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is such a yummy comfort food casserole that my family back in NJ makes(and I do too). It's cheesy and creamy and even my picky sisters like it.
- Brown beef and onion together.
- Cook noodles, drain and stir butter into hot noodles.
- Mix together sour cream, soup and seasonings.
- Alternate layers of noodles, beef mixture, cheese, and soup mixture(spread soup mixture as best you can, okay if it isn't evenly), in a greased 2 or 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- Top with potato chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
Awesome! Just got finished making it and eating it! I did use 1/4 cup milk to the soup mixture and added red pepper flakes. So good and so easy. Will make it again!
Simple to make...a little too many noodles for our taste so I would cut back on those next time.
This was pretty good! I really liked it and everyone ate it up! Easy and simple with ingredients on hand. Try it :)