Chicken Supreme Casserole
photo by yogiclarebear
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 8 ounces dried whole wheat rotini
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen asian-style vegetables, with broccoli, thawed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans white meat chicken
- 2 cups cubed French bread (1/2 inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, stir together soup, milk, mayonnaise, and pepper. Stir in cooked pasta, vegetables, and chicken.
- Spoon into an ungreased 3 quart rectangluar glass baking dish. In a medium bowl, toss bread cubes with melted butter and garlic powder; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake uncovered, 30-35 minutes, until heated through and bread is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/kitchen 1-12-08 035 tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/WILD NOV 1 2007 018 resized tiny.jpg"> Me in my kitchen, and at the Wild game. I am a photographer, portrait and fine art, and I am a yoga instructor. Besides cooking, I enjoy fitness and yoga, reading, organizing, gardening, puzzles, family, and HOCKEY. GO WILD!!!! I love to cook for my large husband...he is a natural powerbuilder and has a lot of muscle to feed. People ask how he got so "huge" and he has to answer, my cooking of course! We both work out a lot, so we eat a lot of healthy food...I cook a LOT! The recipes I post and save to my cookbooks are usually healthy and lower calorie, or can be adapted to be so. <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Garlic tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Press It tiny.jpg"> Garlic is the best! <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Kitchen Series Jan 2008 210 EDIT GRIT BORDER tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Kitchen Series Jan 2008 192 HARD LIGHT ILL GRIT BORDER2 tiny.jpg"> Yummy veggies!