1/3 Photos of Grilled Veggies on Toasted Ciabatta Bread
This has lots of flavor. The spreads are optional. Giardiniera is Italian Pickled Vegetables, A collection of mixed pickled vegetables consist of carrots, cauliflower, celery, onions, peppers, olives with spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf ciabatta, toasted on grill
- 4 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper, quartered
- 1 onion, sliced thick
- 1 zucchini, sliced into four long strips
- 1 portabella mushroom
- 4 -6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- pesto sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup giardiniera (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, added to a blender to make a paste (optional)
- 1Marinate the red pepper, onion, zucchini, and the portabella mushroom in the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning mixture for 1 hour then grill on med high heat till softened and browned about 5 to 8 minutes.
- 2Slice the peppers into slices, separate the onions into rings, slice the portabella mushrooms.
- 3Spread the roasted garlic on one side of the toasted bread.
- 4Spread your option of Pesto and or giardeniera spread.
- 5Layer the veggies and cheese.
- 6Place top on and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Veggies on Toasted Ciabatta Bread
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.4
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 192.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: