Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
A refreshing citrus and rosemary marinade.
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 14.79 ml honey
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4 turkey tenderloins
- Mix the first 9 ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add the turkey tenderloins to the marinade, seal the bag, and shake to mix. Marinate the turkey for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the turkey from the marinade and place it on the grill over medium heat. Grill for 5 minutes; then turn to grill the other side an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Brush the turkey with the marinade during grilling. Note: I would boil the marinade for about 5 minutes and allow to cool prior to brushing.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately.