Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
365 Great Barbecue and Grilling Recipes
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 48 ounces tuna steaks (3/4 inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix together butter, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard and capers. Set aside.
- Prepare hot grill. Brush tuna steaks with oil. Drizzle remaining lemon juice over fish.
- Place steaks on oiled grill. Grill, turning once, until firm and opaque at center; 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top each steak with 1 tablespoon lemon-caper butter.