This is a copycat recipe from the Ragtime Cafe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced wet garlic
- 1 tablespoon cold unsalted butter
- 4 (7 ounce) tuna fillets
- garlic pepper seasoning, to taste
- 1In a mixing bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients.
- 2In a small saucepan on medium, heat olive oil, scallions and garlic about 3 minutes until scallions sizzle.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in butter until smooth.
- 4Tuna: Coat four, 7-ounce tuna fillets with unsalted butter and garlic pepper.
- 5Grill on each side about 4 to 5 minutes, turning halfway through to make diamond-shaped marks on tuna.
- 6When done, spoon sauce over tuna steaks.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Tuna With Ginger, Soy and Scallion Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.4
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 1123.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 48.5 g