Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from my Mom, and it is the best tasting sauce to use when grilling steaks. I always get rave reviews when making this for my family and friends.
- 2 lbs beef steaks
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix first six ingredients.
- Spread half on one side of the steaks.
- Brown quickly in a hot skillet.
- Spread remaining half on top and turn.
- Mix remaining 5 ingredients for basting sauce.
- Grill or broil steaks, brushing with basting sauce frequently.