Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from pillsbury.com. It calls for beef but it is also good with lamb and pork chops. It adds just the right amount of zip to the meat. I made some changes for personal taste. Enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 4 (8 ounce) boneless beef top loin steaks (New York or strip steaks)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black and red pepper blend
- seasoning salt
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a small dish, combine the butter, chipotle and adobo sauce until well blended.
- Wash steaks, dry and sprinkle both sides of meat with the pepper blend and seasoned salt; gently rub into meat.
- Place on grill and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
- Top each steak with chipotle butter and serve.
Very tasty butter, also on veggies on the side of steak.
This flavorful juicy steak got a 5 stars from everyone. The steak alone was very good but the spicy chipolte butter sent it over the top for us. Will make again. Thanks Psula G. Bullwinkle
This is really good especially when served hot off the grill! I used pork chops and the butter adds another dimension of flavor!