- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 4 (8 ounce) boneless beef top loin steaks (New York or strip steaks)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black and red pepper blend
- seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a small dish, combine the butter, chipotle and adobo sauce until well blended.
- Wash steaks, dry and sprinkle both sides of meat with the pepper blend and seasoned salt; gently rub into meat.
- Place on grill and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
- Top each steak with chipotle butter and serve.