Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb sirloin steak, 3/4 inch thick
- Put all marinade ingredients in plastic bag and mix well.
- Add steak and press air out of bag; seal.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove steak, discard marinade.
- Grill, 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
I served this to my husband and daughter and they both liked their steaks. I used T-bones instead of sirloin.They said it had a pleasant flavor. I served it with your Easy Au Gratin's. Thanks for a nice meal!
simple and easy, it was a real hit in a finiky eaters household. I would use this recipie every time for a great steak!