1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon With Tangy Citrus Salsa
Salmon is one of my favorites. This recipe is courtesy of Sams Wholesale.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 navel orange, peeled, segmented
- 2 lemons, peeled, segmented
- 9.85 ml seeded serrano chilies, minced
- 177.44 ml canned tomatillo, diced
- 118.29 ml red onion, diced
- 59.14 ml cilantro, chopped
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml fresh oregano or 4.92 ml basil, inced
- salt and pepper
- 1Roughly chop the orange and lemon segments, retaining all of the juice that accumulates while peeling and chopping.
- 2Combine the citrus fruit and juice with remaining salsa ingredients and toss adjusting salt and pepper to taste; refrigerate until serving time.
- 3For the salmon, combine the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 4Brush the fish with the oil mixture, broil or grill over medium-high heat, turning once, until fish flakes easily, approximately 8 minutes.
- 5Serve salmon topped with salsa.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Tangy Citrus Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 129.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 38.7 g