I found this recipe on jif.com. It is a unique combination of some of my favorite flavors. Quick, easy and delicious.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Sauce can be made several days ahead of time and refrigerated.
- If it is too thick, just add a little water when heating it before serving.
- Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper.
- Grill until done to your liking.
- Top each grilled salmon filet with warm Peanut Hoisin Sauce and sprinkle with chopped scallions, just before serving.