Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 (7 ounce) salmon fillets
- olive oil
- Combine the first five ingredients in bowl.
- Brush Salmon with Olive oil.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Grill over a hot grill 4 minutes on either side.
- Serve with Garlic Mayonnaise on the side.
This was excellent and very quickly done on my George Foreman grill... took only 4-5 minutes. Don't bypass the sauce... it "makes" the dish. Be sure to have the rest of your meal ready because the fish cooks so quickly. Joannie
Outstanding!! I doubled this recipe to make enough for my family. We love grilled salmon and the garlic mayonnaise was a great compliment to the flavor of the fish. I followed your recipe exactly and would not change a thing. We all thought this was an easy and delicious entree. Thanks for posting.
This is quite delicious. I made two versions. One this way and one with Cilantro and Lime instead of Parsley and lemon. Both were really good and helped cover up the fact that I over cooked the Salmon a bit!