Recipe by chia
this is a quick weeknight meal for these hot summer nights. alternately this can be roasted in the oven at 450 for 20 minutes. this can be made with tuna also, as i did in the photo.
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup basil
- 2 -4 chopped jalapenos
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 -3 dashes hot sauce
- 2 lbs center cut salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat grill to high.
- in a medium bowl mix all the salsa ingredients.
- cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- place salmon in a glass dish.
- rub both sides with oil and lemon juice, marinate in the fridge for 20-30 minutes place salmon on grill skin side down.
- cook 10 minutes, turning halfway through, until done to your liking.
- remove to a platter.
- add salt& pepper, serve with salsa.