Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy and healthy meal. It makes a great lunch if you grill the salmon the night before. We often use leftover grilled salmon from dinner.
- 8 ounces salmon, grilled
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Spread the mayonnaise evenly over the salmon.
- Mix dill, garlic, and pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle over the salmon and grill for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the salmon into bite-size pieces and place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, onion, feta cheese, and sunflower seeds to a bowl. Toss with the grilled salmon and balsamic vinegar.
Delicious! Made just a couple little substitutions - instead of lettuce, I used fresh spinach and instead of plain ol' sunflower seeds, I used Lovely Toasted Sunflower Seed Salad Topper. This goes into regular rotation, as I always make a little extra salmon! Made for PAC Spring '11
I am enjoying this for lunch as I type! It is a great take along salad. I just kept the fish in a separate baggie and put it on top! I have omitted the tomtatoes due to personal preference! Thanks for posting! :)