From the Kansas City Star
Make and share this Grilled Salmon Candy recipe from Food.com.
- Soak 6 6" bamboo skewers in water 1 hour.
- Prepare charcoal (preferred) or gas grill to medium hot.
- Weave salmon strips onto skewers and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine honey, molasses and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Brush salmon with mixture.
- You will not use it all.
- Let salmon rest 10-15 minutes, then grill on open, greased grill, basting with a little of the honey mixture as it cooks.
- Cook 6-8 minutes, turning once or just cook until done.
- Don't overcook.
- Place salmon skewers on serving plate, brush with a little more honey mixture (to help seeds stick) and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.