1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon Candy
Recipe Junkie's Note:
From the Kansas City Star
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak 6 6" bamboo skewers in water 1 hour.
- 2Prepare charcoal (preferred) or gas grill to medium hot.
- 3Weave salmon strips onto skewers and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Combine honey, molasses and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- 5Brush salmon with mixture.
- 6You will not use it all.
- 7Let salmon rest 10-15 minutes, then grill on open, greased grill, basting with a little of the honey mixture as it cooks.
- 8Cook 6-8 minutes, turning once or just cook until done.
- 9Don't overcook.
- 10Place salmon skewers on serving plate, brush with a little more honey mixture (to help seeds stick) and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon Candy
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 251.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: