- Ready In:
- 17hrs 10mins
- Skin and slice the salmon across the grain into 1/4" slices. Put in a zip lock bag.
- Add the salt, liquid smoke and enough syrup to submerge the fish.
- Mix by massaging the bag until the salt dissolves.
- Marinade 12 to 24 hours. Massaging occationally to get uniform coverage.
- Place salmon in dehydrator, run at 140F for about 3 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!