Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy delectable grilled prawns! My friends look forward to this dish when we have our get together every quarter.
- Clean prawns and butterfly (Slit the back open).
- Put in a rectangular pan, single layer.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic. let rest 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Pour the 7up on the prawns.
- Let marinate for 2 hours.
- Grill while preparing the basting sauce.
- In a bowl, combine butter, the remaining marinade with garlic.
- Brush on prawns while you grill.
Wow! seafood at its best! Ate it al fresco with friends! Love the garlic butter flavor!