Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Heat grill.
- On 24X18 inch sheet of heavy duty foil, combine potatoes and carrots; drizzle with 3 Tbsp orange juice concentrate.
- Sprinkle with thyme and salt.
- Wrap packet securely using double fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
- Meanwhile, cut pork tenderloin lengthwise, cutting almost to but not through bottom.
- Open tenderloin; press to flatten slightly.
- Brush both sides of pork with 2 Tsp orange juice concentrate.
- Sprinkle both sides with pepper.
- When ready to grill, place foil packet of medium coals or gas grill.
- Charcaol 4 to 6 inches from coals.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Turn packet over; Place pork on grill.
- Cook 7 minutes.
- Turn pork; cook an additional 4 to 6 minutes until no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender.
- Open packet carefully to allow steam to escape.
- To serve, cut pork on slices; serve with vegetables.