Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
What a wonderful way to enjoy a summer evening outside by the grill.
Make and share this Grilled Pork Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- Mix pineapple juice, lime juice, olive oil, soy sauce.
- Add marinade to pork and marinate at least 4 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes prevent burning.
- Thread pork and pineapple chunks on skewers, beginning and ending with pork.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and rosemary.
- Grill 10-12 minutes, brushing with marinade and turning until pork reaches 145 degrees.
- Enjoy with a light salad and simple glass of wine.
- Preparation time does not include marinade time.