Krista Roes's Note:
What a wonderful way to enjoy a summer evening outside by the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pineapple juice, lime juice, olive oil, soy sauce.
- 2Add marinade to pork and marinate at least 4 hours.
- 3Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes prevent burning.
- 4Thread pork and pineapple chunks on skewers, beginning and ending with pork.
- 5Sprinkle with garlic salt and rosemary.
- 6Grill 10-12 minutes, brushing with marinade and turning until pork reaches 145 degrees.
- 7Enjoy with a light salad and simple glass of wine.
- 8Preparation time does not include marinade time.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (574 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.1
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 2098.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 39.8 g