Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
You'll love this easy and delicious recipe.
- 4 pork loin or 4 rib chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely-ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried culinary lavender
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary leaf
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, lavender, thyme, rosemary, and olive oil; rub mixture onto the pork chops.
- Cover the chops with plastic wrap and let sit 1 to 2 hours at room temperature.
- Preheat barbecue grill.
- Place pork chops onto hot grill. Cover barbecue with lid, open any vents, and grill 4 to 5 minutes; turn and grill an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 155°F on a meat thermometer. Remove from barbecue and serve.
This summer I visited a field of lavender and I bought dry lavender to cook. So when I came across your recipe, I knew I had to try it. And with fresh veggies from my garden, it was perfect. The flavors blend together so well. Thanks Annacia :) Made for Newest Zaar tag