Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep8 hrs 5 mins
Pork Chops on the grill.
Make and share this Grilled Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pork chops (about 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 cup paprika
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- NEELY'S SEASONING:
- Mix 1 cup paprika, 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon onion powder together in a small bowl.
- NEELY'S BARBECUE SAUCE:.
- Mix 2 cups ketchup, 1 cup water, 6 tablespoons brown sugar, 5 tablespoons white sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika, lemon juice, 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon light corn syrup together in a large Dutch oven. Over high heat, bring ingredients to a boil, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. Once sauce comes to a boil, reduce temperature to low and simmer, uncovered, for at least 2 hours.
- Apply Neely's Seasoning to each pork chop. Place pork chops in a large freezer safe plastic bag. Pour 2 cups of Neely's BBQ Sauce into bag. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 8 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place pork chops on grill and cook until internal temperature is 160°F Reapply BBQ Sauce to pork chops prior to serving.