Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, cored peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 large red onion, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 5 scallions, trimmed
- salt and pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- cilantro leaf, for garnish
- Grill pineapple and red onion until soft, about 2 minutes each side.
- Add scallions to the grill for 1-2 minutes.
- In a large bowl toss pineapple, onions, scallions, salt, and pepper.
- Plate and sprinkle with lime juice.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.
This was a nice, easy dish to make. I think that the ingredients all complimented each other, and the outcome was very, very nice. I did use a little chopped cilantro in the salsa itself, just because I like it. This was a nice side dish for the pork. Thanks so much for sharing.
Very delicious. Served with grilled pork tenderloin. YUM!!!