Recipe by Rottmom
A simple but delicious combination of wine, juices and spices brighten ordinary pork chops. Marinate for at least 4 hours and then grill. Absolutely delicious! Could also be made ahead for OAMC meal. Just combine the ingredients with the chops in a freezer bag and freeze. *Cooking time is approximate, will vary based on your grill*
- 4 pork chops, boneless about 6-8 oz ea
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a flat glass baking dish, mix all marinade ingredients.
- Pierce the chops and pour marinade over them. Turn to coat. Marinate at least 4-6 hours.
- Drain marinade and cook on grill.
- To make for OAMC: Place marinade ingredients and chops into a freezer bag, then freeze. When ready to use, remove, thaw and then place on grill.