Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A simple but delicious combination of wine, juices and spices brighten ordinary pork chops. Marinate for at least 4 hours and then grill. Absolutely delicious! Could also be made ahead for OAMC meal. Just combine the ingredients with the chops in a freezer bag and freeze. *Cooking time is approximate, will vary based on your grill*
- 4 pork chops, boneless about 6-8 oz ea
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- In a flat glass baking dish, mix all marinade ingredients.
- Pierce the chops and pour marinade over them. Turn to coat. Marinate at least 4-6 hours.
- Drain marinade and cook on grill.
- To make for OAMC: Place marinade ingredients and chops into a freezer bag, then freeze. When ready to use, remove, thaw and then place on grill.
Very nice, very simple! I did this for OAMC and it was delicious with a little rice and some veggies. Not bad health-wise either! Thanks for sharing!
Hi there, I just love your recipes it looks like you went to a lot of trouble but you didn't, hehehe. The lime juice really came through even if there was only one tablespoon. I used pork cutlet and they were very good. I did reduce the garlic a bit I like a lot but DH doesn't like so much. I marinated it for about five and a half hours and popped them under the grill when I got in from work. Fantastic recipe when you need to get dinner on the table quick. Thanks for a very good recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2010