Recipe by kitchenslave03
From Cooking Light. Use a grill basket or thread the potatoes and onions on skewers before grilling. Dress veggies while still warm. Serve at room temp or chilled.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, halved
- 5 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 5⁄8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3⁄8 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 medium vidalia onions, cut in 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill.
- Place potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with cold water to 2 inches above potatoes; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 min or til almost tender. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain. Combine potatoes, 2 t oil, 1/8 t salt, 1/8 t pepper and onion in a large bowl, tossing gently to coat. Arrange potatoes and onion in a single layer on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 min or til potatoes are tender, turning once.
- Combine remaining 1 T oil, 1/2 t salt, 3/4 t pepper, sherry vinegar, chicken broth, and minced garlic in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add potato mixture to vinegar; toss to coat. Let stand 20 minute Stir in parsley.