Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
This is from my Low Carb Cookbook. OAMC.
Make and share this Grilled Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Place meat in a large zip lock bag set in a shallow dish.
- For marinade, combine the apple juice, vinegar, shallots, mustard, oil, brown sugar, soy sauce and pepper.
- Pour over the meat and seal the bag. Place in refrigerator. (Or freeze if doing OAMC.).
- Drain meat, reserving marinade. Grill for 15-20 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160.
- Meanwhile, for the sauce, pour reserved marinade in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, about 8 minutes, or until reduce to 2/3 cup. Slice meat and serve with the sauce.