1/2 Photos of Grilled Lobster Tails
I found this recipe that I had written down probably when I was in my late teens, so I'm not sure of its source. It's an quick and easy recipe...delicious too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn the oven on to"grill".
- 2Prepare sauce by melting butter and stirring in the lemon peel, green onion tops, and garlic.
- 3Keep it warm on minimum heat.
- 4Prepare lobster by cutting along edges on tail and under edge, cracking several joints in overshell to prevent it from curling.
- 5Grease a rack and place lobster shell side down, 4-6 inches above the top element.
- 6Brush tails with butter sauce.
- 7Cover with tin foil and cut a few slits for vents.
- 8Grill for 5 minute.
- 9Brush with sauce.
- 10Turn lobster over and grill covered for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the flesh is no longer opague.
- 11Serve with remaining sauce.
- 12Garnish with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lobster Tails
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.9
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 202.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: